Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Boredom

So today was interesting. I realized how bored I'm going to be being home with no job.  And how much I hate "stuff". And unpacking, just to realize how much useless stuff I have. I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff.

Anyway, this morning I was supposed to go running with my dear friend Alexa at 9:00, and at 9:12 she called me and said she was on my front porch, so I woke up and we ate breakfast, AND THEN we went running. After that we did a whole lot of nothing, watched Harry Potter, drank lots and lots of coffee in several variations, and then I came home for an hour, went to church, ate ice cream with my sister and some friends, then came home and practiced piano since I'm accompanying tomorrow.

I feel so unproductive and it scares me because it's been a full day and half a day and they're both already over, with me having done absolutely nothing.  Hmm.

I'm practicing the violin this summer. I will get good. Or at least be able to call myself a beginner.

Tomorrow I might paint my toenails.  I'm going to the opening night of "Grease" at my high school tomorrow, where I will also be reunited with my friend Emily! Excitement.

Oh, today some of my friends took the AP Calculus exam, and I was actually kind of jealous.  I was excited to take it last  year, and eat lots of food afterwards and only have to be in school for one block of the day.  But oh well. I'm done with school for the year.  I want to motivate myself to start cleaning/dejunking my room as soon as I'm done writing this... Maybe then I'll watch TV, spend some time with Jesus, and go to bed.

Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment