Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Prodigal.

I feel like I wasted today. Which sucks. Oh well.

I did learn a lot about King Herod and Jesus from Jesus For President. That was good. But I kept getting distracted. Which is not good.

I went to the allergist today. I was there for one hour. I went to Walmart and bought myself some of the cheap decaf coffee. I made some when I got home. It wasn't strong enough. Probably because I'm no good at making coffee because I either a.) buy it already made or b.) have some else make it for me. But I will get better at it. I went for "orientation" at work today. That was fun, I suppose. Though I got rained on profusely.

I really am not okay with the fact that I wasted this day away. Maybe I'll try to make something of it in the next 3 hours. I have 2 books I'm reading: Jesus For President, obviously, and also a book called Own Your Faith, which I got before I went to college, but after getting into it a little bit I've found that it'll still be helpful and probably stimulating to read. So yes. I also have some more cleaning/organizing to do, so maybe I'll do that as well. Who knows, maybe I'll just end up eating ice cream, making a bracelet, and watching a movie.

p.s. Here's a picture of the bracelet I made on Saturday/Sunday/Monday. It's my best yet.

I am using one of Job's prayers tonight as I try to take back my day:

"Teach me and I will be quite; show me where I have been wrong." 
(Job 6:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment