Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Well. We went to church and it was great. Our new youth pastor candidate gave the sermon and then did a Q & A during Sunday School! I think everyone likes him, and I'm really excited! Well after that my mom, my grandma, and I went to Applebee's for lunch and it was scrumptious! I got shrimp fettecuini alfredo (which is probably not how you spell that).

I went to Grease's last production in the afternoon and that was spectacular, as always! My best friends are graduating seniors and just performed their last show at the William Byrd Playhouse! It was bittersweet for everyone, but they are gonna do awesome things in college.

We went to Rancho Viejo afterwards, and it made me realize that I don't like speaking to people who don't understand me. It was funny, though. A good time was had by all.

God is good. So so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment