Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Heh, Oops

I realized that I hadn't posted for either Monday or Tuesday. But in my defense, Monday I spent the night at a friend's, and Tuesday I had to watch Glee so then I forgot.

However. Monday was a great day. I hung out with old friends, applied for a job, spent a few hours at Mill Mountain coffee just chatting and catching up. It was great. Then we went to a friend's house where we cooked dinner, colored our hair (temporarily, of course) made bracelets, and watched a movie. A good time was had by all!

Then Tuesday I had coffee with another friend (Starbucks this time) who will be leaving for Africa at the end of this month for an internship for two months. She's excited, and everyone else is for her! She's one of those people I just love talking to because I feel like we have had very similar life experiences. Not in some ways, but in others it's nice to have someone to relate to on that level, especially someone who lives in the same hometown(ish).

Well afterward I came home, washed the color out of my hair, and watched Glee and Dance Moms, Miami. I have no life. It's fine.

Then I read Mark chapter 10 (I think?) about riches and whatnot, and that was really cool because I had been searching for the verse that says something along the lines of "sell all you have and give to the poor" and I found it. Good times.

That's all for now, and I'll post again later tonight once I finish my Wednesday. My apologies for being so behind. I need to get my life together. Haha. And also spend more time with Jesus. That should happen. Yes.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment