Thursday, May 10, 2012

Late Nights

I realize that I forgot to post last night, but I didn't get home until midnight. 


Nonetheless, "today" was a pretty solid day. I got to watch my 11 mo cousin which was fun, and then I came home, made myself a hamburger, and worked on 2 bicycles.  That was pretty fun, because I love using my hands to build things and fix things and all that. I want to bring a bike back with me to school next fall, so when I told my mom I wanted to get one she told me that we have to here, so I found them and tried fixing them up. It's still a work in progress, but I look forward to completing this project and feeling accomplished about something! 


Last night I got to play the piano for the middle school choir in my hometown, and afterwards go to the high school to watch 2 of my best friends perform in Grease the musical as their senior show! Despite some typical opening night technical difficulties, it was a really great performance and I thoroughly enjoyed it! 


The cleaning and organizing of my room is still a work in progress. And I need to do some laundry. 


~Ephesians 4:32 - "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you."

No comments:

Post a Comment