Monday, July 30, 2012

Oh, The Shame...

I think the reason I have not been posting lately (or at least one of them) is because I am currently ashamed of my life. Ha! If that makes any sense...

Oh well. I have done not a whole lot of productive things, and while a few things off my summer goals checklist are being accomplished, I still feel rushed, and panicked, and ... unfulfilled.

I've already mentioned that I suck at praying. And that's probs why I don't feel satisfied with anything. I've been doing nothing but working and trying to be "productive" but it's gotten me nowhere. Because I haven't been focusing on God, giving Him my time, or diving into the Word like I should. Bleh. I don't like this version of myself. I like the version of myself that lets God shine through me by meditating on His words and with Him.

If you want, pray for me in that. Thanks, dude.

&

1 comment:

  1. Katie- what a heartfelt post! I will be praying for you that God will help you to pray more :) It is difficult for me to pray as much as I should too. What wonderful words Katie- you are so truthful and tell how you are feeling- that is so hard to do and admit. That is one step in trying to turn yourself back to God. Wonderful post!! :) We all do this - so don't be too tough on yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete