Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tyrant Kings

That is the title of the song I am currently listening to. It's a good one. You should check it out.

The main thing on my mind right now is YARD SALE!!! I'm so pumped. I had a friend drop stuff by tonight for us to sell, and 5 other friends giving us stuff TOMORROW last minute! We are so excited, especially since we're not doing this for ourselves. I think that makes us more generous. Which is weird, but also really cool.

I'm trying to get in a piano-practice groove, but it's sometimes difficult when I work until 8. But I'm getting there, so that's been fun. Still no hymn progress. Oh well.

Tomorrow is going to be a BIG day! This is going to be a wonderfully exhausting weekend. And all totally worth it!

And to top it all off, I get paid tomorrow for job #1! And I've already decided to treat myself to an iced mocha from Mill Mountain coffee. Yesssssssss.

My new favorite song (which you saw yesterday) is Even If It Breaks Your Heart by Will Hoge.

God is really REALLY good and awesome. Just as a reminder.

I got to talk to a co-worker today about church and God a little bit. It was interesting. She doesn't go to church, but was very open in talking about it. What was cool to me, though, was that she got it: she said that youth group bothered her because it just seemed like people went there to hang out, not to worship or learn like you're supposed to. And this coming from an "outsider" so to speak. She says she likes to go to another church sometimes with her friend where it's a lot of old people who are there for the right reasons. Granted, she goes with her friend and boyfriend, but that's neither here nor there. It's always cool to get to talk about my faith and understand others' points of view.

Anyway.

Yard Sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment