Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thup

Today has been weird, for a number of reasons!
I've been super emotional today/the last couple of days (three guesses as to why) so I was crazy today!
I hung out with Alexa and we finished all our yard sale signs and whatnot and I'm super excited to put them up around the neighborhood! We also got supplies so we can make refreshments for people! AND we got more people to agree to donate things to our yard sale so we have more for people and to eventually donate! YAY!

Then she was forced to go shopping (which is funny) and I had to go to work. It was kind of pointless, but whatever. The "late" shift does nothing but I got to hang out with my friend Brooke and we went swimming after hours. Good times.

I cried hysterically when my mom wouldn't let me watch Harry Potter because she was watching Father of the Bride. Now I'm watching Tangled.

I think it's really cool when you can see that people, or just one someone, are actually listening to you.

God's spirit is bubbling inside of me, and I need to figure out how to hone it and use it for His glory.

Thup is a word Alexa says a lot. More of an action she made up that has a sound along with it.

We found an old, working, camera that belongs to Alexa's mom today in her closer while looking for yard sale stuff. I took some pictures, but who knows if it'll even work because it's old and there may not even be film in it but it was really fun to play with! I wanna take it on a real photo shoot and get the film developed! I wonder if her parents would let us...

No comments:

Post a Comment