Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy August 1st!

Today might be a day that I blog twice... Maybe.
Because, I'm doing it now, 35 minutes into the day, which is actually still yesterday's night because I have yet to sleep. Okay.

I am praying for a renewing of my mind and heart and spirit. God is providing. I just yearn for a love that never fails, and my heart is rediscovering its passion that is the Christ, Jesus. Later today, I will be hanging out with a dear, dear friend of mine who always encourages me and spurs me on, whether she knows it or not. I have this desire to be in fellowship with believers who build me up and hold me accountable to Christ. I'm looking forward to growing my relationship with God alongside my sister in Christ.

I want a heart that will continually sing praises and rejoice to God for He is SO GOOD!

Lord, let my heart be on fire for You; let me burn with the passion to love as You have loved; to give as You have given; to embrace the eternity that has been set upon my heart and spread Your Gospel of Truth like a wildfire!

*26 days until the start of the semester. PUMPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment