Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back in the College Grind

Well my first day back on campus is over! It has been quite a long day, but I must say I could not be more pleased to be back!

I awoke bright and early at 6:15 this morning and got to school at 8, checked in by 8:15, and mom was gone by 8:30. Quite the speedy move-in. Of course, I didn't actually get any of my stuff "moved-in" or organized or set up; I just threw it all in a corner and made a mad dash across campus to help with other people moving in (because I had volunteered beforehand). That was fun because I got to help people and talk to them about Jesus, and I also got to see a TON of friends for the first time in months and it was a beautiful reunion!!

Then came more catching up, lunch, and after that... I did it. I unpacked everything. I set up everything. It's completely crazy that I got it all done in one day. Of course, my (awesome) roommate moves in tomorrow so depending on how she wants to do stuff we may have to move some things around, but that's okay. (: It'll be fun!

Then I went to "game night" at some friends' which didn't last long because we were all exhausted from getting up early and most of us volunteered again for tomorrow to help move people in so we called it an early night. Of course then I went with "the guys" to eat at Cookout but now I'm back in my dorm, showered, tired, and about to hit the hay!

Here's to another great day tomorrow!! :D

&

No comments:

Post a Comment