Monday, August 6, 2012

Two Things:



You know, people always talk about how “perfect” it is to “not have a cloud in the sky” but personally I disagree. I think clouds are wonderful. They’re beautiful. They’re captivating. They are pure designs of God’s creativity and great mystery. 

I love that God, through nature, has the ability (and the sense of humor) to take one person’s rain cloud and give someone else a pretty post-card picture. The wonder, mystery, and beauty of Him who made everything never ceases to amaze me. And I am ever-so thankful.












And another thing - I really enjoy this song: He Will Carry Me by Mark Schultz.


It's been a great day. I am thankful for so many things. Too many to be named, but all heard by God in the depths of my heart. He is so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment