Friday, August 31, 2012

i Am Crazy

No really. Almost all of my friends could tell you. Especially my best friend, Chelsea. ;)

Urgh. I've been challenged with living an authentic life. So, that's what I intend to do. Ironically enough, I've challenged myself to an intentional life, so when I set out to do something, I need to be constantly thinking about ways to do it and get it done and do it well for Jesus, even when it gets hard. Because quitting is not an option.

I mean we're supposed to be like Jesus, right? I know He didn't just toss that ol' cross aside when it got heavy and he got a few splinters in his back and whatnot. NO. HE CARRIED THAT AWFUL CROSS ALL THE WAY. Like, ALL the way. In being like Him, we aren't supposed to quit when things get tough or don't go our way. I'm learning that kind of the hard way. But learning nonetheless.

This is good. I tend to quit when I feel uncomfortable. So I should stop doing that. And stop lying to people. Like pretending that my life is totally fine and I have it all together. HAHAHAHAHA. But really.

So, I'm trying. Pray for me? Thanks. And... I will pray for YOU! Whoever you are. Jesus loves you, and so do I!

Okay it's late. Goodnight.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment