Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Om Nom Nom

I ate a lot today.

Well not really. I just ate at 3 different food joints. Not at home. Of course, I had cookies when I got home. But it's whatever.

My friend Kate and I went to a local restaurant called Jerry's this morning and had coffee and these legendary sausage poofs, which are amazing. And it was great. Then we watched The Proposal because she'd never seen it. I just love that movie. It's so cute.

Then I went to lunch for my cousin's first birthday and had coconut shrimp! Yummy! :D

I can't be certain of exactly what happened after that. I came home, and I ended up taking some sort of nap. But by the time I woke up, I had to leave for church. Then I went and sang with the adult Praise Team, and afterwards I went with my friend Christie to this cute little diner/ice cream shop and we talked and ate. It was good. Because, we hadn't talked in a long time. Yep. Good times.

I came home, and I've been watching  Friends with my mom and my cat ever since.

I need to figure out when I'm working tomorrow. And practice my Prelude.

No comments:

Post a Comment