Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This Is Weird

I got on my myspace page today, just for fun, and I read my old "About Me" section. I thought it was interesting, and not much has changed in 3 years (a little, but not much). Here's what it said:


I'm Katie.
I'm naturally inquisitive.
Every day I live for Jesus Christ, and no one else.
I can't be bought, or sold, or bribed with food, although that last one will get you pretty close (:
I adore music more than anything else on this earth.
I actually believe that it helps make the world go round.
I sing a lot, all the time. I find it rather enjoyable and quite relaxing.
I really like softball a lot, but I wouldn't say I love it.
You have to give me a while to explain things.
I love the rain, when I haven't done my hair, and dancing around in it and splashing in mud puddles.
I really want to live in New York City, minus the cold.
Broadway is nice (:
I love everything about the big city, but at the same time, I like small towns and the at home feeling you get when you're there.
Whichever way God's plan takes me, I'll be there.
I live to make people laugh, or smile, or shake their heads in disbelief making comments like, "did she really just say that?"
I also live for the little things.
You will constantly see me start randomly laughing, or saying something really random, and completely irrelevant, and then cracking up at myself.
I seem to do that often.
I try really hard to live life to its fullest, and I regret absolutely nothing.
I have a problem with trying to correct people.
But, I usually have the best of intentions.
I'm probably the most insane person anyone will ever meet, and very hyper once I've warmed up to you.
I'll make you laugh and ask, "what does that mean?"
Happens all the time. (:
My best friends are no better than anyone else's, but they're more special to me.
I'd be lost forever in the depths of myself without them! I can't stress that enough.
I love them more than sprinkles. (: And let me tell you, I've really got a thing for sprinkles. (:
I like making new friends quite a bit, and I love talking to new people, or just talking in general to anyone who will listen (which usually ends up being myself and God (: )
Mostly, I am a sinner, I will strive to be perfect, but I'll never compare, and I am proud to be a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment