Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weird Things Are A-Brewin'

Okay so apparently I haven't posted since June. AWKWARD. I'm sorry. To myself mostly because I'm the only one who cares about what I have to say. So, this post is actually for myself because I want to look back on it and remember.

Reason I say things are weird is because I'm 20, and last night I went to the Ring Premiere to see the unveiling of my COLLEGE class ring. Because I'm a junior. And graduating in 2015 (theoretically). So I feel strange because this article actually applies to me. Which is why I'm sharing. I'm sure anyone of any age will be able to get something out of it, but it is explicitly written for "20-somethings".

So read, and enjoy. :)

"20 things every 20-something should know how to do"

1 comment:

  1. I READ YOUR BLOG. So that's one more person who cares what you have to say <3

    ReplyDelete