Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A List

Today I made a short list of 3 things I will really miss about this semester and three things I will really NOT miss this semester. So here it is:

Things I will miss:
1. Being an OL
2. HAMS part 1
3. My friends who will be leaving/moving/graduating

Things I will NOT miss:
1. Differential Equations
2. Computer Programming
3. Resources Geology

I realize that most of these things are about school. But I guess it makes sense because I'm talking in terms of semesters. Oh well.

I miss lots of things. Like my friends. A lot of my friends I haven't seen in a while. And for some reason I'm feeling more... sentimental today? I'm also just tired of school. But it's whatever.

A lot's going on, but I haven't processed it yet, so I shall just say that God is always good. And God is always faithful to do what's best for us when we trust in Him even if it's not fun or doesn't feel good. Which is unfortunate, but then again we're the ones who sin and separate ourselves from God, so I'm pretty excited about the fact that He still loves me. So. Yes.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment