Sunday, December 23, 2012

Because I Really Don't Like Bragging...

And not many people read this so I can share my excitement mostly with myself...

I MADE THE DEAN'S LIST AGAIN!

Barely... but still.

Here's what happened for which I was very excited:

Intro to Programming in C++, thought I was going to get a D (deserved an F); got a B.
Differential Equations, thought I was going to get a B (deserved a C); got a B+.
Geology Lab, though I was going to get a B (probs deserved a B); got an A-.
Ear Training, deserved a B- ; got an A.
History and Analysis of Musical Style: I GOT AN A! That made me happier than everything else I'm pretty sure.
There was one class I got an A- in that I thought I was going to get an A in, but the 4 A- 's I got were all in 1 credit classes so it didn't mess me up too bad.

Needless to say, I'm glad this semester is over, but it has been fun. I'm so relieved that my grades checked out okay and I'm pretty elated that my grades exceeded expectations. That was all God's doing and I am praising Him so much right now!

And now... I am getting excited to be reunited with my good friend over coffee, silliness, conversation, and quality time! <3

&

No comments:

Post a Comment