Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What Do I Want to "Do"?

This is what I just titled an entry in my real "journal". And I don't want to say much else, so I'm just gonna share it with you.

Math - the children
Music - the church

I want my life - small and insignificant as it is - to be pleasing to God. All I want is for God to be glorified through me - that the world would know Him regardless of what I do. I want to feed the world  &tell them that Jesus loves them & that I love them & that there is hope for after this life is over. I want to make the name of Jesus famous. I don't want to be afraid or ashamed. The Gospel of Christ is the Truth. I don't want to waste my life. God, I don't want to be complacent. I'd much rather be exhausted for the glory of Your name than well-rested for all of my classes & such. Well-slept, I should say. I do want to rest in You. I want to love people, regardless of whether or not we agree. I want my life to revolve around prayer & love & faith & joy & obedience all in the name of Jesus. I want to be accountable to God's commandments & Jesus's life & love. 

*Side note: I will say that I have a great deal of respect for people who keep their opinions to themselves via social media. Especially when they have to do with things that are not going to benefit the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment