Monday, October 15, 2012

River

I'm in a funk. So I haven't done much of anything lately. Including things like writing.

So, sorry.

I'm complacent, so I'm praying I could NOT be that.

But God is constant and this valley I'm in is merely a small stage in my already brief life. So no worries.

All I want is to be learning more and more about God/Jesus/the Bible/faith/grace/mercy/love/how to be after God's heart and all that so I'm praying for revival in my heart but also clarity as to God's plan for this part of my life.

So I've been praying this song from Chris Tomlin:

All My Fountains

So yeah.

God alone can rescue me from this darkness, so I'm gonna rest in Him until I have hind-sight clarity. Because the present peace and joy are what matters now. And fortunately, undeservingly, by the grace of God, I have Jesus death and resurrection to rest in.

Praise God!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment