Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oh Dear...

Sigh. It's almost 2 a.m. It seems that my long lost friend, caffeine, is up to his old tricks again. I want to sleep. I want caffeine. I don't want to sleep because I know that 6 hours will not be sufficient. If I try to sleep until 9 it won't work because my roommate will wake me up with her morning routine shenanigans.

I have a lot of work to do tomorrow. What is it about Mondays that make me want to do zero homework? Yet they're always busy...until about 3:30...ish.

Maybe I'll skip convo tomorrow and do homework... But I need punches. I'll go... for the second half. Maybe. At this point I'm just rambling.

As happy as I am to have coffee, etc. back in my life, I can tell that this time around our relationship is going to need to undergo some major changes, some of which may be painful to endure, but oh so worth it.

God is great. God is good. God is always always always stronger, bigger, better, MORE WONDERFUL! than any earthly thing. Man. I just can't thank Him enough for that. I mean really. When's the last time you knew someone who'd give everything for you? That's right: no one. OH WAIT I MEAN JESUS! He's the Man. Seriously. THE MAN.

I'm going to bed now.

Psalm 34

No comments:

Post a Comment