Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Relationship.

I've come to realize, that it's got to be really hard to have a relationship with anyone if a person does not know Jesus. Since God desires to be made the center of all our relationships, how can one truly have one without God in it?

This blows my mind.

It also makes me realize how fortunate I am, because the relationships I strive to build are ones that not only will last me a life time, but I will live them to outlast this life. My forever friends are truly forever friends. We will partayyyy in heaven forever, and it will be awesome.

Another reason I've been thinking on this lately is because I've been striving so so hard to build relationships with the people around me, and love everyone I come in contact with. The more I do this, the more I see that it's hard, and you get stuck sometimes, trying to become intimately close with people who don't know Christ. You want them to get there, so you keep loving them. I have to keep loving them. Which I am, but I'm understanding the magnitude of God's love now that I'm trying to show it. It's crazy how that works!

My final conclusion: The status and health and stability of all earthly relationships are in direct correlation with the status and health and stability of your relationship with God. When we are right with Him, He makes things right for us -- gives us the desires of our hearts (which is awesome, because when we seek God's heart, our desires become those that He has given us, so essentially we get everything we want because we want what God wants for us! Hollerrrrr!).

Man. God is awesome. Tonight is going to be a great night worshipping Him with the people I love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment