Thursday, March 1, 2012

BAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

God does really awesome things.

I really just need to take a minute and praise Him all up in here!
1. He is stronger than caffeine
2. He helped me become a leader at the BCM by...
3. He put people in my life this past term who have changed it forever, and are continuing to do so.
4. He has shown me the true meaning of forgiveness.
5. He writes His love on our hearts over and over every day even when we fall away from Him. It's pretty freaking sweet.
6. He is the only One I need to have faith in - like real time, big girl faith.
7. Some crazy stuff is about to happen in my life, and He is going to provide like no other!
8. He gave me a good brain.
9. He gave me a love for people that I have a really hard time ignoring.
10. He's allowing me to work alongside one of my close friends and mentors for the next term - I'm basically freaking pumped.
11. He keeps me strong when I get all frail and weak and jank.
12. He tests me so that I grow and gain patience.
13. He's perfect - basically sums up His awesomeness. Boom

I'm just really thankful for a lot of things right now. And I see it only fitting to give God all the glory, since it's all coming from Him anyway. He does all the work, I'm just the tool. (:

Matt Maher - Heaven Help Me :D

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I Love this! Hey Katie I Was wondering if you would follow my blog? Thanks ~Julianna <3

    ReplyDelete