Thursday, September 1, 2011

This Title is About Nothing.

I was going to post something insightful and wise and deep tonight.

Then I got home and started doing my calculus homework.

Then I spent 45 minutes on one problem, only to come to find that I had done it right the first time. This afternoon.

Then I discovered that this calc assignment that's due tomorrow at 8 am is not finished.

Then I remembered that I needed to finish my Music Theory homework.

Then I remembered that I needed to do 30 minutes of Teoria for Sight Singing.

Then I remembered that I needed to read all about abortion (written objectively, of course) for philosophy.

At least Allie and Relient K are keeping me company.

I promise, I will write something resembling a blog post soon.

If I don't implode first, that is.

Welcome to college.

James 5:16/Jeremiah 29:14


No comments:

Post a Comment