Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Week of the Semester

Sorry I've been so absent lately, friends. But the first week of the semester is officially over, and schedules are set and things are full speed ahead!

I'm loving my classes so far (History & Analysis of Music, Proofs, piano, ear training, accompanying, online geology, online travel and tourism management) but I haven't had my lab yet. I have a feeling that's going to be the deal-breaker of the semester. But no complaints here!

Ahhh guys life is so good! I cannot explain to you God's faithfulness and awesomeness. I wish you could understand, but I do pray that you will be able to experience it also. I know that's vague and random but dude it's so true! No matter what happens in my life, whether it has to do with classes, friends, BCM, hanging out, studying, reading, piano, life in general, God is always good and I can glorify Him in everything! How cool is that?

Gosh I really wish I were more eloquent so I could portray to you the greatness of our God, but to put it simply, no words can contain Him. His love and mercy and power and wonder speak for itself. And it is so good.

Peace&Love, y'all.

&

"Do not grow weary in doing good."
2 Thessalonians 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment