Friday, July 15, 2011

Bucket List

I've never had one before, but when I do something epic I always say I can cross it off my 'Bucket List'. So instead, I've decided to make a list of my top most amazing experiences of my life post-high school so that I can put my life into perspective and not be bummed about ending such a huge part of my life.

1. Learning to play the guitar: 6.10.11
2. Getting a 5 on my AP Calculus exam: 7.6.11
3. Spending 6 days with the VBC Youth Choir and my best friend sharing the love of God through music: 7.14.11
4. Seeing the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: 7.15.11
5. Making my own coffee: 7.27.11
6. Got a MacBook Pro for COLLEGE!: 7.28.11
7. Getting a debit card and using it for the first time: 8.17.11
8. Passing my first college calculus test!: 8.22.11
9. Staying up until 3 am to study for a college test: 9.20(21).11

That's all for now, but I suppose I'll keep it updated so I don't forget anything.

P.s. I just got back from that choir trip to Boston/Providence/Hershey and it was one of the most wonderful experiences ever. I've never felt closer to God or my friends, and I'll never forget it as my senior choir trip. Thanks to all who made it special, and rode so many roller coasters with me, physical and emotional, and those whose light continues to shine throughout the world, everywhere they go.

Matthew 5:16

Embrace the music; hold it in your heart.
Sing the song that life has given you.
Embrace the music no matter where you are.
Let music be a part of all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment